Known problems with the general release of Visual Assist X include:
- Minor problems with movement of text caret in VC++ 6.0 when using split windows.
- Enhanced syntax coloring active only in current pane when using split panes.
- IntelliSense for STLport is not fully supported.
- Not compatible with some add-ins, including Codewright for .NET, Rational Rose and Mainsoft Visual Mainwin.
- BRIEF emulation in VC++ 6.0 is not fully supported.
- Localized versions of IDEs are not fully supported.
- Not compatible with Babylon translator.
- Not compatible with the Visual Studio 2005/2008 Source Code Control integration provided by PVCS Version Manager 7.5. See this FAQ.
- Not compatible with MacLook. See this FAQ item for details.
Known problems with beta versions are reported and discussed in our Discussion Forums.